Do you want to play a vital role at the brewery and help the tap house operate seamlessly? Dishwashers at CBC, ensure the cleanliness of dishware, glassware, and workstations so that the team can provide a great dining experience. Your responsibilities will include helping to uphold the standards of the tap house by keeping supplies ready and available for the team’s success and maintaining the cleaning standards.
- Work with a professional attitude at all times
- Ability to follow directions and learn new skills
- Act in accordance with all policies, procedures, dress code, and health and safety issues in accordance with OHSA, WSIB programs, fire regulations, and health department requirements
- Ability to follow cleaning standards and procedures
- Weekend, holiday, and night-time availability is a must
- Perform the Physical Demands – Remain on your feet for several hours at a time, ability to lift and carry up to 45 pounds, withstand high-temperature conditions, bend, kneel, and stoop
- Multitask and work in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and drive for perfection
This is a part-time position. We offer a living wage, plus tip out, and benefits after a 90-day probation period.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Charlotteville Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to offering an inclusive environment to all employees. We ‘re also committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.